Today is another Challenge at CCC and today it is Zoe's turn to chose our theme, and she would like to see a Cute and Cosy Christmas. Since I have had a very busy week, I chose to recycle a beautiful card from last year. It's such a shame we have to get rid of some beautiful cards, but I keep some pretty ones to recycle again, not handmade ones I need to add. So with this one I added it to an 8 X 8 card to which I added a frame a ribbon bow and a hand made Poinsettia. Hope you are all well and enjoying some crafting too. Hugs Rita xxxx
Sunday, 28 April 2019
CCC Challenge 9 Cosy Cute Christmas
Hello to Everyone. Total change to the weather now, quite a miserable week with dull skies, thunder, lightning and some sunshine.
Today is another Challenge at CCC and today it is Zoe's turn to chose our theme, and she would like to see a Cute and Cosy Christmas. Since I have had a very busy week, I chose to recycle a beautiful card from last year. It's such a shame we have to get rid of some beautiful cards, but I keep some pretty ones to recycle again, not handmade ones I need to add. So with this one I added it to an 8 X 8 card to which I added a frame a ribbon bow and a hand made Poinsettia. Hope you are all well and enjoying some crafting too. Hugs Rita xxxx
Today is another Challenge at CCC and today it is Zoe's turn to chose our theme, and she would like to see a Cute and Cosy Christmas. Since I have had a very busy week, I chose to recycle a beautiful card from last year. It's such a shame we have to get rid of some beautiful cards, but I keep some pretty ones to recycle again, not handmade ones I need to add. So with this one I added it to an 8 X 8 card to which I added a frame a ribbon bow and a hand made Poinsettia. Hope you are all well and enjoying some crafting too. Hugs Rita xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Yes I agree with you Rita. I keep some for recycling purpose - although I don't always then get round to doing it !! This looks great with added frame and bow. Hugs Christine xx
This is a beautiful scene you have used Rita, lovely that it now has a new lease of life in this card. Fab frame and poinsettia detail.
Lorraine
Hi Rita such a pretty card it would have been a shame not to have recycled it it’s beautiful....adding the frame and the poinsettia makes it so special....
It’s so cold and miserable here I have the heating back on and am cosy in my craft room....enjoy the rest of today xxxxx
Beautiful Christmas card Rita and love your snowy scene
Anne
Hi Rita, what a gorgeous card, the house looks as if it would be very cosy. Great bit of recycling too.
Will be sending an email this week, but my tickets are bought, Kate x
This is fabulous, I love a bit of recycling especially at Christmas.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Simply beautiful card xx
A lovely card Rita - I agree, it's a shame to send them all to the recycling centre when they can be used to make something as good as this.
Avril xx
Beautiful card Rita - it certainly looks cosy to me! Hugs Rachel xx
Hi Rita, beautiful card. I so agree that it's a shame to throw away the lovely cards we receive each year - I recycle too. Hugs, Elizbeth xx
Great recycling Rita, I love that beautiful scene and it looks wonderful in the frame you created. Beautiful poinsettia too! Hugs, Anne xx
Hi Rita
Stunning card... fabulous Xmas scene...
hugs Sylvie xx
You have made a beautiful card from the recycled one. Hugs Mrs A.
I love the scene you used and that poinsettia just is the icing on the cake! Gorgeous!
A lovely cosy scene Rita. You can imagine the log fire and mulled wine on the table. Super card. Hugs Zoe x
What an excellent recycle creation! Chrisx
Post a Comment