
The Challenge this week for Bah-Humbug is Metal, ho-hum. Well,I have had this sheet of mental,sorry metal, for years and never used it, but I tell you what, its doubtful if I will ever again. I embossed it through my cuttlebug and that was fine ,but trying to get it to stick to card was a different matter, even after using my glue gun it kept pinging. Maybe I need a lesson in using metals. But I am quite pleased with my finished card as it was something completely alien to me. Hope you like what I've done. Thanks for looking. Hugs Rita xxxx
Also entered into this weeks Winter Wonderland challenge.: Embossing
11 comments:
Lovely card, well done. Not thought about mine yet. Got loads of jobs to do fitrst. Hugs x ChrisB
Lovely card Rita very effective.
Kathleen x
It's stunning Rita - your metal must be really thick. I used DST and it seemed to stick fine.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
It looks great. I've never used metal so haven't any tips for you. Hazel x
This is a lovely card Rita, the embossing looks brilliant. Glad you got it too stick eventually, think I would have given up lol
Beryl x
Hi Rita, this is fab, love the embossing, I don't even possess any metal!! lots of love Steph
Hi Rita, another winner, love the metal and the embossing makes it pop. Great card
oh Rita such a fabulous card with such depth from the metal embossing and just perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us this week
Hugs Kate xx
Wish I could feel your card Rita it just makes you want to reach out and touch it. Very effective, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland tis week.
Hugs Sally xxx
YOWZA! Well worth persevering to get it to stick Rita because it looks amazing! I've always managed ok with silicon glue but obviously I must have the cheapy stuff and you have the heavy duty real Mccoy! Maybe fixing it down with brads might've been a little less frustrating for you. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Well done to Rita on perservering, a superb card.Considering Metal is Alien to you have made a fabulous job indeed, looks very effective.
Carole x
Post a Comment