HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Tag for Life

Now here I am again, completely out of my comfort zone with this. But I have to say it was great fun to do, even if its not perfect. I used Grungeboard to start off and crackled it using acrylic paint and pva glue. I used a Krylon pen to edge it and then added some distress inks to add a little more colour. The fun part was adding embellishments and as most of you know its usually bows and flowers for me. However, after looking through my bits and bobs I finally found some findings to add to my tag.  This is for Hels Sheridan's Sunday Challenge.  Hope you enjoy looking at what I've done.  Take Care Rita xxxx




17 comments:

Jennie said...

Very nice job Rita even if you were out of your comfort zone!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Rita,love it.xxx

Rosietoes said...

Well it doesn't look out of your comfort zone to me Rita. Fab tag and well done for tackling it. :)

Edna x

Artyjen said...

Great background and it does not look as if you are out of your comfort zone! ;)
xoxo Sioux

Stamps and Paper said...

Amazing tag Rita you have done a great job

Anne

Aquarius said...

You've done well out of your comfort zone - it's good to try different things I find. Great tag

Unknown said...

Fab tag and thanks for your lovely comment.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work Rita!
Helen x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I love the the wording on this, and oh so true! Gorgeous bling and background!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Rita this looks fantastic and so beautifully created the colour and embellishments look truly awesome.
hugs
Lorraine x

Carol said...

You've made a fabulous job of it Rita, it looks wonderful. Well done you. Carol x

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I love the sentiment that you used Rita. Tis surely what life it about!I think you did a great job comfortable or not. Each time we play we stretch our abilities don't we?

Hels Sheridan said...

ooh, tis FAB Rita, love the grungy look to the whole piece... and the crackle looks seriously cool! Thanks for joining in with the sunday sTamper x

Redanne said...

Rita, your tag is amazing, I love the way you have distressed the background, must try that. The sentiment is lovely.

Carol said...

I love this tag, the heart "be happy" that really speks to me.

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful! Love the krylon edging and crackle.

Debbie Rock said...

This is just AmAzInG Rita ... just my type of thing! LoVe it! Debbie xXx