HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Friday, 2 March 2012

Friendship Card

Hi, 
I hope everyone is looking forward to the week-end. My card to-day was created using a Marianne die/embossing folder that I love. All I did was add a few die cuts ,made a rose last night from Hels Sheridan's instructions . Stamped my sentiment added a few gems and my card was complete. Hope you like what I've done.  Enjoy your Day.  Hugs Rita xxxxx

17 comments:

Aquarius said...

With a lovely die like this all that is needed is this gorgeous rose and the sentiment - very pretty

Carol said...

Beautiful card Rita, love these Marianne Dies. Carol x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Rita.xxx

Jan said...

Love this Rita. That die is gorgeous xx Jan

Crystal said...

SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL Rita!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Rita!
Helen x

Stamps and Paper said...

Simply beautiful Rita....a reallty classy card

Anne

Jennie said...

Beautiful Rita!

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Rita
Beryl x

Redanne said...

Rita your card is beautiful. I have seen those Marianne dies but did not know they produced such beautiful results.

Annie said...

Hi Mammy absolutely love this card. Really effective. Nice Marianne's die and spellbinder flower, finished off with a pretty cutsie bow xx

Hazel said...

I didn't realise those Marianne embossing folders were so beautiful either. This is super. Hazel x

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous card, Rita!

Unknown said...

Rita this is gorgeous I have had a look around your blog , wow your style of crafting is great, I love it.
Well Done, Im going to follow see what comes next.
Hugs Elaine

Annie said...

Hi mammy gorgeous card as always. You are an inspiration, particularly as you are recovering from a terrible fracture of your wrist. Take it easy x x Annie

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Rita this is absolutely gorgeous also elegant and classy, I love the design a real beauty this is.
hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

Another pretty card.
Everyone would love to get a friendship card in the mail.