HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Sunday, 25 March 2012

Wedding Bag & Gift Wallet

Goodmorning Crafters. A lovely start to the day, with all this gorgeous sunshine coming in through the windows. OH is in the garden and no doubt I will lend a hand as the day goes on.  To-day I am showing the Wedding card bag and Gift wallet that actually matches up with Friday's card.  Hope you all have a lovely day and find some time for relaxing too, something us women don't know much about. I still have a few more cards to make and then hopefully I can get some time to play. Hugs from a very warm & sunny Scotland.  Rita xxx    Thankyou for looking and any comments you may like to make.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

O.M.G. Rita this will be treasured, what a great gift bag and card love the embossing and the embossed words are FAB.
Well done Hugs Elaine

Glenda said...

Rita, this is just beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Beryl K said...

Simply Stunning Rita!

Redanne said...

Hello my friend, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love that embossed design on the bag and the die that you have used on the card. Take care with your hand if you do go in the garden. Hot and sunny here too. OH has come in from the garden as it is too hot!

Redanne said...

Hello my friend, you may get 2 messages from me as the first went into cyberspace. Absolutely gorgeous work Rita, love that embossing folder you used for the bag and the die on the card is stunning too. Don't hurt your hand more by doing too much in the garden - it is too hot here and OH has come inside!

Carol said...

These are perfect Rita, love all the embossing. We've got sunshine today too although we had fog all day yesterday! Carol x

Jacqueline said...

Rita THAT is stunning!!! What a beautiful gift.

Thanks for sharing.

Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift set Rita!
Helen x

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful finishing touch to the card Rita.

Edna x :)

Unknown said...

Hi Rita thanks for your comment on "Mad" this morning.
I also get some freebies to use in my craft artist from:

http://cajoline-scrap.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/FREEBIES

You can download the freebie images onto your PC first, then when you have craft artist open ,you upload them onto the program by clicking ADD on the PHOTO box, on the left, this box is the box above the embellishment box.
Download them ,and then use them on your creations.
Sadly some, not all of the free images need a licence, and they explain which ones, you usually get multiple freebies each time, if you are going to sell the cards you will need the licence to use the images . But I download them all, as I only use my cards for family and friends and dont charge.Have fun , Hope your hand is better today
Hugs Elaine

Hazel said...

Your wedding set is beautiful - have just checked the card as well, super. I'm at the hospital on Friday for vertigo so I'm hoping that I'll soon be able to visit blogs on a regular basis again. Hazel x

Jan said...

I love this Rita xx Jan

coldwaters2 said...

This is a perfect gift set to match that beautiful card, the embossing looks great, love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x