HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Wedding Card

I can hardly believe its the week-end already. Where does time go?. I have been crafting most of the day and have had the windows open as its so lovely and sunny, long may it continue. A wedding card for you to-day and a bit OTT with flowers and butterflies. My crafting seems to be pretty mixed these last few months as I try to create new designs.  Maybe the weather does have something to do with crafting after all.  Most of my card has been created by using my favourite Marianne dies and of course I did have use a few Spellbinders too.I hope you approve of what I've done.  Hope you All have a lovely week-end . Hugs Rita xxxx

12 comments:

Annie said...

What a beautiful wedding card. I love the colours and the flowers/butterflies are stunning. Gorgeous creation as always. Annie x

Ruth said...

This is beautiful - so delicate, Ruth x

Stamps and Paper said...

What a stunning wedding card Rita....

Anne

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Rita , great colour , it is so pretty well done Hugs Elaine

Pink Dandelion said...

Really pretty wedding card. Debs xx

Jan said...

Love this Rita. Those corners are beautiful & the colours just perfect xx Jan

Carol said...

Absolutely beautiful Rita, love the intricate design and all the dies you've used. Carol x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous indeed Rita, beautiful work!
Helen x

Fleur said...

A fantastic, elegant card,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Jennie said...

Really beautiful Rita!

Beryl K said...

This is just beautiful Rita
Beryl x

Redanne said...

Hi Rita, not sure how I missed this on Saturday! I love the colours and the dies that you have used. This is a truly elegant card. You can never have too many butterflies, in my opinion.