Hi to all my crafty friends. Its a very mixed day here in Ayrshire, sunshine & showers. To day is also the local Marymass Festival that has been going on for hundreds of years, so the town itself has been busy. My card to-day was relatively easy to make, using the beautiful Frame M-Bossiblitites folder (EL-018). After embossing the piece of card I carefully cut out the shaped centre, then I used perfect medium to dab all over the embossing and brushed on some Perfect Pearls,Blue Patina, Green Patina and Pewter,the effect is stunning ,but sadly I could not pick it up with the camera. I cut out a piece of vintage paper that was a freebie( sorry I forgot the name where I saved from ). I added some micro beads around the framed edge to highlight it a bit. The embellishments were Memory Box & Spellbinders Dies, finished off with red roses from my stash. Thank-you all for visiting my blog and I hope you have a brilliant week-end.

19 comments:
Fabulous vintage card Rita...love the embossed background and the red roses just pop out from the background...sweet image too
Anne
A beautiful vintage card and I can imagine how it must look in real life with the Perfect Pearls highlighting the embossing. Love those emabellishment dies too. Raining stair rods here this afternoon - enjoy the rest of your weekend
wow.....rita..this is stunning ..love it i must get my vntage out its been ages...hugs sassyxxxx
Wow Rita, your card is stunning! I love the colour combo..
Hugs Sylvie A xx
This is gorgeous Rita,love the gorgeous colours.xxx
Awesome vintage card Rita. Lovely colors. Hope all it well there. Quiet here, but did manage to create and post a card to my blog recently. Take good care.
Judie
Hi Rita, it looks anything but easy to make, it is absolutely gorgeous, love how you have done the frame and the die cuts are beautiful. I can see some shine on the embossing too which is beautiful. Love the whole card and it's vintage feel. Take care dear Lady and enjoy what little sunshine we are going to get this weekend. Crafty hugs, Anne xx
Oh Rita, this is a triumph! The embossing folder may help with the design layout but it takes your crafting genius to pick the card/colours/products and embellishments to make it work well and you have done this and then some. This is one of those moments I wish I could fly to Ayrshire and look at this in real life. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Buttons x
Beautiful card. Love the embossing folder.
Oh Rita this is absolutely beautiful the design and colours as well as that image are truly wonderful and such a delight to see.
hugs
Lorraine x
Rita, this is gorgeous...loving that bg and the micro beads are so pretty around your frame. Beautiful card.
Hi
I think you know me well enough by now to know that I love vintage so therefore adore your card. That image is gorgeous and the way you embellished the card to perfection.
Wishes
Lynne
I adore your vintage card Rita, fabulous design & detail... Love the colours and such a sweet image.. Simple BEAUTIFUL! Hugs May x x x
Hi Rita. Simply gorgeous! Have a wonderful week.
Regards Florence x
Wowwww Rita,,,,love it, so elegant, so vintage,, love how you used these dark colors,,,,,,,,Thanks for your comments at Doreen`s Dream blog, feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff, e-mail me to nicecrane@yahoo.com
Hi Rita,
it's me again. Your card is very lovely. I love the design just right for showing an old picture.
I have just the one in mind my great,great, grandmother must have ago at my version of this one.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
I love what you've done with your embossed frame - you can see it slightly, and I can well imagine the patina with all those amazing ingredients. Wonderful central image too!
Alison x
An utterly lovely vintage card, Rita,
full of wonderful detail and gorgeous floral designs! Love it!!!
Greetings from Vienna,
die amelie xx
Hi Rita! I've been missing you! This frame is absolutely gorgeous...metal always makes me happy!
Post a Comment