HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

WOYWW 169


Hello fellow WOYWW playmates. If your wondering what its all about just shuffle along to Miss Julia at The Stamping Ground and you will be able to find out more. Yes, I've bitten the bullent and managed to make a return. Due to illness I have not made it for a good few weeks now, but I'm feeling a bit more like myself now and started crafting again has certainly helped. Been practising with my Verday stuff that I bought before I went on holiday, so thought I'd better have a play. Hope your all well and crafting away.  Hugs Rita xx

34 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Looks like a well loved space Rita

jacqui x

Neet said...

Glad you are feeling a little better Rita, you are too precious to us to be poorly.
Love your well organised crafting area - such useful storage you have on display.
Thanks so much for sharing - Hugs, Neet #45 xx

Glenda said...

Been missing you girl. Glad you are beginning to feel better. I always love to see your space, it is always so organized and wonderful. Continue to improve my friend! Glenda 97

Sarah said...

Pleased to hear your feeling a little better Rita. Your workspace looks very productive. Nicely organzied and good storage ideas. Enjoy your day.

Sarah x

Aquarius said...

great to see the work spaces of other folks - wouldn't dare show mine!! Pleased you are feeling better now.

Redanne said...

Hi Rita, it is so good to see you back and good that you are feeling much better too. I always love to see your workspace - you are always so organised! Crafty hugs, Anne x #32

Minxy said...

Sorry to hear you've been poorly, glad your able to craft again, it really does make you feel better if you can get into it x
Thanks for your visit, Happy WOYWW Hugz Minxy #5

Inkypinkycraft said...

Glad to see you back, sorry you have been feeling sporty, hope you are on the mend!trace x 48

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I hadn't realised you were poorly, Rita - I really hope that you're feeling chipper again!
I love the vintage card you posted a couple of days ago, really lovely!!
Hugs, LLJ #71 xx

Words and Pictures said...

Glad to see you back on the WOYWW rounds, Rita, and really looking forward to seeing the results of your Verday games!
Alison x
#99

Jenny Marples said...

You look so incredibly organised there Rita - I'm impressed! Really looking forward to seeing what you do with your Verday goodies - they are on the wish list (along with a hundred other things!!:) Glad you are feeling better and crafting away. Hugs, Buttons #66

Twiglet said...

Glad you are feeling better. Your workspace looks very inviting. x Jo

Laura said...

I know I'm meant to comment on the desk and the craft but all I can see is the cute teddy bear!! I have the exact same one :)
Glad you are feeling a bit better, continue on that upward curve...
Laura
x

Craftychris said...

Sorry you have been poorly but glad you are feeling better now. Your desk looks full of lovely creativeness. Would you mind telling me where you got your storage rack from for your Distress Inks? It looks fab and I am looking for something to put mine in. Thank you, sorry to be cheeky! Thank you for visiting my desk xx #80

Patricia said...

Sorry to hear you have not bee too well, glad you are on the mend.
Your work space looks great and well used.
I dont have a Craft Room and work in the kitchen although things are spread about a bit. You would have thought there had been a wedding in my kitchen earlier this afternoon there were so many bits of card and paper it look like someone had thrown confetti
Couple of questions, bit ignorant in lots ways me, right!
What does WOYWW mean?? short for something but what??
What are Verdy Games??

Off to get my TEA organized, now I do know what those letters mean......LOL!!!

Jenny L said...

Hi Rita,
what a great craft space. I have my own craft room too. I have had one for quite a few years. Even when we lived in a caravan I had my own craft room. It was a lot smaller but with great organisation it worked fine for me. Have a great crafty evening everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jenny L said...

Hi Rita,
it's me again I meant to say. I'm glad your feeling better.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mary Jo said...

Glad you are feeling better!!
Welcome back :)
Mary Jo #112

CraftygasheadZo said...

Glad you're feeling better, I've been missing too so you're not alone. Take care Zo xx 118

Netty said...

Good to hear you are feeling better. Great desk Rita, x

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita, good news that you are feeling better, the wonders of crafting heh?

Happy WOYWW xxx

Hazel said...

Sorry to hear you have been ill - hope you continue to recover well now. - thanks for sharing your craft space with us and for visiting me and leaving a comment - hope you have a good week, Hazel WOYWW #129 x

Lynn Holland said...

Hello lovely lady nice to see you back in circulation and nice to see all your lovely organised boxes
Lynn #102
have a good week Rita

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Glad to hear that you are on the mend now. Your desk looks quite happy to see you up and at it again.

Erika said...

Hi Rita good to have you back and hope you are on the mend. Great organised desk space. Big crafty hugs Erika.

Cynthia Patterson said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better....Happy Creating.
Blessings,
Cindy♥

VonnyK said...

Hope you are feeling much better now. Have fun crafting, it will make you feel great in no time.
Enjoy your week.
Von #44

Barb King said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, have fun working at that nicely organized desk! Barb

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Rita,

Working with your hands does help what ails you, doesn't it! Your area is very organized. Is that a Paddington Bear I spot?

Thanks for visiting me already! I love all comments. It's so fun to see what everyone is doing, don't you think.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay #17

Annie said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope your recovery continues so you feel more creative very soon.
Hugs,
A x #68

April said...

Hi, Thanks for visiting my deak. Sorry to hear you have been unwell, glad you are feeling better though! Looks like you are busy having fun at your desk. April x

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better now Rita and can get back to having fun in your craft room. Have no idea what the Verday stuff is so I'm off to look it up! I had a burning desire to learn how to knit socks so I got a book last Christmas and taught myself! I've almost finished my second pair so I'm not exactly quick!!

HUgs
Brenda 18

Morti said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been under the weather - hope you are starting to feel a lot better now!

Thanks for stopping by...

Tertia said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and are back! Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #49