Here I am folks with a card I did a few weeks back. I started some cleaning yesterday and managed a bedroom and finished an ironing too. So to-day I intend to do another bedroom and after that it just leaves my craft room & bathroom upstairs, no point in attacking the CR at the moment as I still have stuff to finish.
Anyway, my card was created by using the La Pashe cd rom from last year. I had a bit of a problem getting the frame to fit before adding the acetate. However I got there in the end. The card actually looks better in situ, I just couldn't get a clearer picture that would pick up the snow & sparkles. I hope you all have a lovely day.
Its very chilly here at the moment, but the Sun is shining brightly. Hugs Rita xx

19 comments:
Wonderful card Rita, traditional Christmas is great
xx Jan
Beautiful card Rita its has a real traditional vintage feel about it.
Anne
another beautiful card rita..you are getting quite a stock of wonderful festive creations! trace x
Wonderful card Rita I like that vintage image and the holly.
Kevin xx
what a most beautiful card Rita loving the colours the lay out is brilliant reminds me of times gone by this is one very special card hugs sassyxxx
Great card Rita. Love that vintage delivery van. Takes me back to childhood when my uncle drove a grocery delivery van and occasionally let us go out with him. Such fun - although I doubt today's kids would think so! I have misssed posting for a few days because I am trying desperately to catch up on my Christmas cards. Love from Christine xx
Lovely Christmas card Rita
jacqui x
What a beautiful Christmas card.
I love the vintage van, brings back memories.
Have a Great Day
Patricia xx
This looks very detailed - love the old fashioned look which is just right for Christmas
It is so fun to come visit you Rita. This is another stunning creation.
What a great classic card! Love this style for X-mas as much as a CAS-style! Hugs, Gerrina
This is what I call a warm and fuzzy card as it evokes a sense of nostalgia.
Beautiful traditional colours, stunning.
Wishes
Lynne
Oh my! What a beautiful just stunning Christmas card! I love the feel from it and the image is just dreamy! Hugs xx
You are a busy lady Rita, but am sure it will all be worth it. Loving your gorgeous Christmas card, xx
I love your gorgeous card too Rita, it has such a wonderful vintage feel to it, love that delivery van and the frame is very stylish. Lovely! Hugs, Anne x
Hi Rita,
what a superb Christmas card. I just love everything about it.
That frames is amazing. So superbly put together as always.
Have a wonderful crafty evening.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Hi Rita this is brilliant such a fabulous image and design, superb work.
hugs
lorraine x
Beautiful image...so much to see! I love looking at these types of images, new sights pop up at every angle! Gorgeous coloration as well!
I too do cards for many years. It is fun and you can use programs as well for your frames or you can use embellishments.
Great work Rita.
Post a Comment