Good Afternoon Folks. Isn't this weather just what we asked for. It really is Hot Hot Hot outside, not complaining at all. After all the Celebrations yesterday, I've just about came back to reality.
Huge Congratulations to Andy Murray and what a show he put on for all us tennis fans.
I'd also like to Thank You all for the kind Birthday Wishes on yesterday's post. I must be one of the luckiest crafter's as I got so many beautiful cards and gifts from Family and Friends. It's just great when you receive things you will use and cards you will treasure. I have boxes of cards that I have received over the years and I still love and treasure them. I thought you might like to see how much my stash has grown overnight. I still have more to come as DH gave me money and quick as a flash I spent it all. I dearly hope you all enjoy your day, but for me I'll be in my craftroom working. Hugs Rita xxx





19 comments:
Happy Birthday Rita!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day? I love all your treasure's that you cherish from family and friends. What a great collection. TFS...
Hugs...Leanne
Hi Rita, so pleased you had such a wonderful day, and as you said Andy just topped it.
Wonderful gifts, you enjoy using them, Hugs kate x
Oh Rita I am so sorry I didn't know it was your birthday, I have been asleep since then so you never know these days!!! I wish you belated birthday wishes and I am glad you had a good time. Gorgeous array of cards and presents sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Rita
A beautiful collection of birthday cards and gifts and I did have to chuckle at the prospect of you spending all the money alreadt!
Andy was a triumph. Dunblane will be buzzing for a long time and why not, it is wonderful for them and for all of us. I never would have dreamed it would be a three set win.
Wishes
Lynne
Oh Happy Birthday Rita,hope you had a great day.xxx
So glad you had a fabulous birthday Rita and I still have no voice after screaming at the tv yesterday hahaha huggles hun Sue xxx
What a lucky girl you were Rita.....gorgeous cards and pressies. Carol x
Hi Rita,
Yay Andy did it at last. Well done Andy.
Fab Birthday presents, and cards. Lovely jewellery items too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Sorry I missed your birthday Rita I have been away for a few days. Glad you had a good day some great goodies there to enjoy xx Jan
so glad you had a wonderful day Rita! And your trawl of goodies looks wonderful - so glad you've been thoroughly spoilt xx
Wow - what a lovely collection of cards, gifts and crafty goodies - certainly a double celebration worth popping a cork for!
Alison x
Had to smile at your spending of your DH's money already - I would have done exactly the same! You deserve lovely presents for your birthday Rita - I love that big bag at the bag -it is gorgeous. Hope you had a truly wonderful day. Hugs, Anne x
How lovely Rita a birthday for you, a win for Andy and money spent already lol. I am sure it was a great day.
Just to let you know Jenny and I are booked into the hotel too for Wednesday night, see you there, it's so exciting.
Have a great week.
hugs {brenda} x0x
Such a lovely lot of birthday goodies xx
So glad you had a wonderful day Rita. First thing I thought when Andy won was "there's another present for Rita!" Relieved the card got there too. What a wonderful array of cards and pressies, and money to spend - result! Can't wait to see you in August. Hugs, Jenny x
Rita, I didn't know you were celebrating a birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day - how nice you received so many gifts and good wishes through the mail.
Happy belated birthday.
Hugs,
Gaby
One lucky lady obviously had a fantastic day with lots of wonderful gifts and cards.....good for you that`s what Birthdays are for.
Sorry I missed sending you a card
Lots of Birthday HUGS
Patricia xxx
Belated birthday greetings Rita - what bountiful gifts and cards! Delighted for you celebrating so much. Nicola x
Belated Happy Birthday Rita... fabulous gifts & cards.... I NEED that bag... enjoy!! Hugs May x x x
Post a Comment