Good Afternoon folks. Absolutely wonderful spell of Summer weather. I hope you are all making the most of it. Its cooler in my craft room than it is outside, even under the parasol.
This is Ronnie's birthday to-day ( 21 again ) and I'm glad to report he is enjoying it. The last 2 weeks have seen a miraculous change ,considering all he's been through. So this is the card I made him, all from the Tim Holtz Paper Pad called French Industrial. Its fabulous papers, and the only extras I used were elements from Wooden Embellies,( sorry if I got the name wrong. ) and one of Tim's cog wheels. You will notice I've opted out of buying a present again, but truly I'd rather they choose what they want for themselves.
Keep Cool and Keep Crafting my friends. Hugs Rita xx


30 comments:
This is just gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx
Brilliant card which I'm sure will be much appreciated. Can't go wrong with Tim H can you?
Fab male card Rita and Happy Birthday to Ronnie! the sunshine is gorgeous but the heat is overpowering for me lol huggles hun Sue xx
Absolutley fabulous!!!!
Hi Rita,
another of your fabulous design cards. Love that scrolled up fish tail tag. A very nice idea. May try that on one of my cards soon, if you don't mind.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Hope you are keeping nice and cool.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Terrific card Rita and such a fab design, hugs Annette x
What a great card, love the industrial style, looks fab! Hugs trace x
This is amazing. Inside and out! I'm beginning to do a little more with decorating the insides of cards. Usually not my thing!
Hello Rita, fab card, great images and just right for a fella. I hope Ronnie has a terrific birthday and that he continues to improve after all he has been through, Hugs Kate x
Fabulous male card Rita! So glad he seems to be doing okay. I think it is a much better to give a cheque for a gift and then you know they will be getting what they really want. I used to give vouchers but in the past so many companies went bust and people were unable to redeem the vouchers that I tend to go for cheque or money now. Christine xx
Fabulous mans card Rita and I am sure Ronnie will love it...
Anne
What a fabulous card for a man! I'm sure it's appreciated greatly. I'm finding the craft room is cooler than outside also! Perfect for being creative! Enjoy your lovely weather!
Brilliant Rita love both the inside and outside of this card, you always finish each one off so beautifully. I bet Ronnie loved it too.
hugs {brenda} x0x
Brilliant card Rita, I am sure Ronnie will be over the moon with it. Being able to buy what he wants is a much better option.
So glad to hear he is doing OK.
Happy Crafting
Patricia xxx
Great card Rita love your design
jacqui x
Hi Rita, that is such good news about Ronnie, it must be being at home and in Annie's wonderful care! Your card is wonderful, love the 'industrial' feel it has. Hugs, Anne x
Wonderful card Rita and so glad that Ronnie is recovering well! Fabulous news xx
Oh that's a lovely card. Good that Ronnie is getting better. Anne x
Marvellous card Rita. Glad that Ronnie is improving.
Very manly. :-) Hope Ronnie has a fabulous birthday! Glad to hear he's continuing to improve. Hugs!
Wow rita this is one awesome card I love, love the theme you have used it looks ACE.
hugs
lorraine x
Fabulous card Rita, Love those papers... I am so glad to hear Ronnie is doing good...Have a great day... Hugs May x x x
I love this Rita its absolutely fabulous!!!!!
Kevin xx
Susch a beautiful and male card! Just perfectly stamped! hugs, Gerrina
This is fantastic Rita and yes it is a very special day for him and his family.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Dear Rita
I am still on-line, for the moment, so I had to pop over to say Hello.
Well isn't this just fabulous! You have mastered the distressed style and of course, inside, your card is finished to perfection. Love this!
So we are both taking mini blogging breaks :) Take care.
Wishes
Lynne
Your card is absolutely stunning, Rita!
Gaby xo
Don't know how I managed to miss this one, - it's fabulous, great use of that paper and beautifully finished from the inside too. Bet Ronnie loved it!!
Enjoy your holidays and lovely Haddington!!
Great use of the papers... and a very happy 21st to Ronnie!
Alison x
Gorgeous card, and so wonderful to see the inside is as beautiful as the outside too xx
Post a Comment