HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Ruby Wedding card

Hello Folks.   I thought I would quickly put a card on my blog. I was asked to make a Ruby Wedding card and of course I had to use my Marianne dies for this.   My main card was cream hammered card and I made it 8 x 8 as this is my favourite card to make.   I have been really busy here and Carolyn is bringing her miniature Schnauzer over for 4-5 days as the family are going to London for a long weekend.   So I will be dog sitting/walking amongst my other duties,  but I love him so much,  his name is Buachaille as in Etive Mhor.  
So here is my card and I'll try my best to pop back and see what you have all been up to.   Hugs Rita xxx


20 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Love the ruby red card showing through the trellis dies. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

Stunning Rita, a real keepsake too, xxx

rachel said...

a wonderful make Rita - truely elegant and beautiful! Hugs rachel x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Rita

Anne

Debs cards said...

Evening Rita well I cant believe this card as I've made a card for my blog tomorrow.
And I have used the same dies and the colour is red.
This card is amazing I love how you have used the dies.
And the design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Jennie Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card Rita. Enjoy the dog sitting! Jennie x

McCrafty's Cards said...

A very elegant card Rita I like the dies you have used and the flowers
Kevin xx

Hazel said...

Rita, your card is gorgeous, love that die. Hazel x

Valerie-Jael said...

I always love seeing your wonderful cards, you really are a card queen! Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

Redanne said...

Such a gorgeous card for a Ruby Wedding Rita, you always use those dies so beautifully - it is so elegant. Hope the weather stays fine for your dog sitting! Huge hugs, Anne xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning and so elegant Rita! Love the red (ruby really) shining through from behind the die cut openings! Makes it look so classy!

You are a busy lady, but I guess having to walk the dog will keep you fit. Hope the weather will not be too cold, it's been pretty grim here. xxx

Patricia said...

Good morning Rita,
Love your beautiful card, it is so elegant.
Hope the weather stays good for the Dog Walking.
Patricia xxx

Glenda said...

This is just beautiful! Love every little detail!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty and elegant Rita. Enjoy your dog walking, hope the weather is fine for you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

craftieodmae said...

I just LOVE your beautiful card.

Juliz Design Post said...

Such an elegant Ruby wedding card, beautifully designed.
Julie x

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Rita, so elegant...love the design. Enjoy your visitor. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautifully elegant card Rita, your design is fabulous, surely a treasured keepsake.
That's Alistair's favourite mountain, enjoy your time with your wee doggie, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

What a stunning card Rita really gorgeous enjoy your dog walks and fun! have a great weekend huggles Sue xx

Annie said...

A gorgeous Ruby wedding card mammy....bet it will be treasured. Shame the weather has been so awful.....it's more like February. Have fun with B xx