Today I have another bottle cover to show you and this time it is a Christmas one. I have lots of people on my Xmas list that love nice wine and this fairly dresses up the bottle. I have a Golden Wedding card and a Wedding card to make this week, so that will keep me busy for a while at least. Hope to get round you all in the next few days and see what you have been up too. It's hard to believe next week we will be in to September and hopefully we get word about Andrews operation. The consultant should be nice and fresh after his August holiday.
Enjoy your Day whatever your doing. Speak to you soon again. Hugs Rita xxxx

14 comments:
This is such a cute idea for a gift! Well done!
Wonderful idea to dress the bottle up for Christmas! Hugs, Valerie
Your bottle covers certainly turn a bottle of wine into an amazing gift. Hope Andrew finally gets a date for his op.
Hugs, Julie x
These bottle covers really dress it up and make a fabulous gift Rita, love the papers too. Fingers crossed for the hospital appointment.
Lorraine
Fabulous love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Super bottle cover makes it more exciting as a gift! Hope you get the news you are hoping for soon. Zx
Fabulous bottle cover Rita, really makes a bottle of wine special. I hope Andrew hears soon, he has waited long enough, hugs Kate x
Love these bottle covers Rita, really make a gift special. Hope Andrew gets word soon. Carol x
Hi Rita,
wonderful bottle cover you have created here, and lovely design, and papers used.
I do hope you hear about Andrew's op soon.
Looking forward to seeing your Golden wedding card.
Big hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
The bottle covers are just beautiful mum and are a fabulous gift idea
Huge hugs Annie xx
Awesome!!!!Love your covering!!!
What a super idea Rita...love it
Anne
Now this looks very merry!!!! Fantastic wine bottle cover!!
Sandy xx
I love your bottle gift covers - really turns it into something special that you'd be proud to hand over.
Alison xx
Post a Comment