HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

WOYWW

Well, this is certainly a first for me. Showing off my mess to all and sundry. Maybe, just maybe it will make me keep both desks a little more respectable. On saying that I'm happiest when using lots of of different things and getting inky and messy, but I do tend to have a tidy up before bedtime each night.


Now I have started I better remember to do this every Wednesday.  Off to Physio this morning, I,m longing for a day without hospital visits etc.  Happy Crafting.  Hugs Rita xxxx

33 comments:

Glenda said...

Good morning Rita and it is so nice to see your space. I didn't get to play along this week and I am missing it already! Have a great day and thanks for playing along!

Peggy said...

Wednesday’s sure do come around quick! Trying again to make “All” the rounds. I hope you can't stop making those visits to the hospital too! You need more cardmaking time!!!Have a great day!

Doreen said...

Lovely to see your space Rita,it looks pretty tidy to me.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

HI Rita...lovely to see your workspace..maybe I will summon up to post my WOYWW sometime...

Anne

Aquarius said...

Hope your hospital visit goes OK - daren't show my work space on a Wednesday or any other day!!

Jacqueline said...

Hiya Rita and welcome to WOYWW ... SUCH a tidy space.

You will know mine when you see it....always suitably messy and untidy.... lol

take care and thanks for sharing.

Jackie x

Lisa-Jane said...

Just back from physio myself and enjoying having a look at your inky mess! #77

Redanne said...

Just back from a hospital visit too Rita! Your desk looks quite tidy to me. Glad you decided to join, it is good fun. Welcome to WOYWW - it is addictive though.....Regards, Your friend Anne #66

Anonymous said...

Lovely desk, busy, not messy is my opinion! Welcome too btw. Thankfully the tornado was about 20 miles away from me, but that's still too close. Some folks from work live in the town that was affected, one lives right across the street from the estate that was hit, had it been north of the main road and not south it would have been his estate that took the brunt of it. Tornado season doesn't begin properly for us until May, so I hope we don't have a bad season this year!

Hugs
Brenda 2

May said...

Welcome to WOYWW.. be warned its very addictive but fun!!Lovely desks hmmmm two desks I hear you say... a dream x x have a great week, Hugs May x x x x No9

Miriam said...

Thanks for sharing Rita!!! Hope the appointment goes well.

Erika said...

Rita I don't think your desk looks untidy it looks very productive. Happy WOYWW, hugs Erika.

Lynn Holland said...

Hello Rita, hope your hospital visit went okay. Thank you for looking at my space and Doodly Birds. I will ad it to having to clean up between each job, I can't work in a load of confusion. You wouldn't believe it though if you saw the rest of the house including enough ironing to clothe an army.
Hope you are enjoying WOYWW, its great to see your desk.
Lynn
ONE I MADE EARLIER TODAY

Fuchsia said...

Hi Rita thanks for passing by its funny how most of us seem to be able to craft in and 8 inch square quite happily sometimes
Nice to see you
have a happy week xx

Darnell said...

Welcome to WOYWW! I'm pretty new myself and can tell you it is quite fun. Thanks for coming round to visit me! We are getting to be a great big group and so there are plenty of spaces of all kinds and shapes and degrees of messiness or neatliness around the world for us to visit. I usually visit a few when I need a break from whatever else I'm doing. Take care!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Your desk isn't untidy at all! Love the white handles on your blenders. :) Thanks for visiting!

Cheers,
Susan #128

Julia Dunnit said...

Rita welcome! How nice to see your desk..and those lovely china knobs on your blenders, I love 'em...thought at first you were preparing a rack of eggs for easter - don the glasses and revelation! I love that you think WOYWW will help you be tidy, You are already tidy gal, believe me. And it never had a positive impact on me, I should warn!

Neet said...

Hope you soon get hospital visit free days soon Rita. Hope you get on here each week too, lovely to meet you.
Sorry I am so late in posting but I had one or two computer bloopers to sort out yesterday.
That's an interesting desk you have shown us - what are the white "egg-like" things at the top right?
Hugs, and thanks for commenting on my blog.
Neet xx #4

CraftygasheadZo said...

Like Julia I love your blending tools, those handles are fab. Thanks for sharing this WOYWW, It's Thursday and I'm still snooping through the list! Take care Zo xx 22

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Your workspace looks so neat and tidy, and I love those punches at the back. Thank you for your visit and kind comment on our new stamp. Have a good week. xx Maggie #5

Sherry said...

Oh yes, you'll be hooked on woyww for sure - so addictive! Your desk look quite tidy to me - I like to tidy up once I've finished too! Hope your Physio session went well x

Thanks for already visiting my desk this week
WoYwW #8

My name is Cindy said...

Oh I don't think that desk looks so bad!! And I can see lots of scissors so you are obviously a girl after my own heart! Have a good week and thank you for popping by to see me. Cindy #17

Queen Lightwell said...

Hope you can quit your hospital visits soon, that way you'll surely have more time for crafting, right? :-)
Thanks for stopping by and seeing my messy craft areas...I bet you weren't so embarrassed by yours after seeing mine, huh? ;-) I like to have a clean-up before bedtime, too, except that I always end up losing track of time while crafting and then I have to force myself to rush off to bed before the sun comes up!
~Deeyll #168

RosA said...

Hi Rita, Thanks for visiting my blog. I see some really nice tags in previous posts. Don't worry about keeping things tidy, there are no rules! Happy WOYWW! RosA#29

trisha too said...

Umm, Rita, where is the mess?? Not here, this looks like a wonderful workdesk!!

:)trisha
#163

Debbie Rock said...

Welcome to WOYWWland Rita! I LoVe your workdesk and the wonderful things you have created ... very much to my taste! Thanks for joining my little gang of followers ... have decided to follow you too as we seem to share a passion for Tim! Hope your hospital visits are soon behind you. Love Debbie #86 xXx

karen said...

Welcome to WOYWW Rita! And remember, your desk is "crafty and creative" and not messy, ha ha! But really it is not too messy! I can see that you are just in the middle of crafting away!
I hope you hospital visit went well :)
Thanks for visiting me earlier!
xoxo Karen

sandra de said...

Hi rita thanks for the visit. I like the inky mess it suits woyww. Hope your physio appointment went well. Sandra

Debbie Rock said...

Sorry Rita ... it's me again! Just read your lovely message over on my dear little blog and have to say how sorry I am to hear about your hand! Do hope you can get back to cross-stitching very soon. I have never used a frame and gave up on rings after my first ever project 30 years ago ... can't believe it is 30 years this year since I started cross-stitching ... might even blog about that!
I absolutely ADORE the TH card your daughter made for you ... both your cards are stunning but, being a TH fan that one really caught my eye. Thanks for the link to your daughters blog ... I will be sure to check it out.
Just have to say our most favourite place to be is Scotland! The west coast normally and is where we holiday in the autumn each year ... but we have already snuck in a quick week in Glen Coe in February! Hope your hand troubles are soon behind you. Love Debbie xXx

Jacqui Chimes said...

Hi Rita - thanks for visiting - I don't see a lot of mess!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Hope your appoitment went well! It's no Fun when something is not working right!!!
Your fun area looks good to me, got to ask, what are the things with the white handles in the uppper right side of the firs pic... It looks like there's 5 there in a double row so I gusse maybe 10????
Oh and I'm going to become a follower too.

Lindsay Weirich said...

your desk looks pretty tidy to me! Welcome to WOYWW!

Joynana said...

One messy and one neat. kind of like you have a split personality. Hope your appointment went ok... #25