Love your altered steampunk memo pad holder. This is adorable. :)Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!Hugs,Lisa xx
Great memo pad - I really like all things steampunk. Have a good weekend
Great memo pad Rita, I like the steampunk look.Kevin xx
This is fabulous Rita.xxx
Rita your memo pad is brilliant. I love the colours and the addition of the bulldog clip.luvirenexxxx
Fab memo pad Rita, your daughter will love it. Carol x
Fab pad Rita - I bet it goes down really well! Hugs Rachel xx
Rita, I love this memo pad, Annie is sure to love it, just her style. Hope you have a lovely Easter. Crafty hugs, Anne x
Great memo pad, I bet she loves it. Hazel x
What a fabulous memo pad. Really great. Michelle x
Wow Rita this is fantastic what a terrific design I love it.hugsLorraine x
Your daughter is going to love this. Love all the cogs and sprockets! Well done!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Love your altered steampunk memo pad holder. This is adorable. :)
Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.
Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!
Hugs,
Lisa xx
Great memo pad - I really like all things steampunk. Have a good weekend
Great memo pad Rita, I like the steampunk look.
Kevin xx
This is fabulous Rita.xxx
Rita your memo pad is brilliant. I love the colours and the addition of the bulldog clip.
luv
irene
xxxx
Fab memo pad Rita, your daughter will love it. Carol x
Fab pad Rita - I bet it goes down really well! Hugs Rachel xx
Rita, I love this memo pad, Annie is sure to love it, just her style. Hope you have a lovely Easter. Crafty hugs, Anne x
Great memo pad, I bet she loves it. Hazel x
What a fabulous memo pad. Really great. Michelle x
Wow Rita this is fantastic what a terrific design I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x
Your daughter is going to love this. Love all the cogs and sprockets! Well done!
Post a Comment