Good Morning everyone, after having snow yesterday the sun is back and the sky is blue and its Wednesday again and time to show the world whats on your desk. Mine as you can see is very much 'Work in Progress' this week. Really did not do much crafting yesterday as my hands were sore. So to-day I aim to finish the roses I started on Monday. I won't be able to be with you all next week as I'm going away for a few days to see my younger daughter & grandchildren. Hope you all have a successful crafty week. I forgot to say my new Distress Ink holder arrived last Friday and its the best thing since sliced bread. It closes up like a wardrobe for taking around. Hugs fro a Sunny Scotland. Rita xxx Have a Good Week.


45 comments:
Morning Rita....nice to see work in progress...
Have a lovely time with the grandchildren next week....see you when you get back
Anne
wow Rita - your desk looks much tidier than mine - lol - mind you that's not difficult xx Rachel - p.s. I've got candy if you're interested! Rachel xx
Hope you have a great time away with your family , You must show us your distress holder when your back , Happy crafting jill #90
Great space Rita. I hope you have a lovely time with you family and a Happy Easter. Thank you for your lovely comments yesterday xx Jan
Snow!?! Poor you,we've had such sunshine, I think we're having our summer now and by next month it will be knee deep in snow! Every week I think those are little draws and every week I zoom in and see there are not! Haven't got enogh of those inks to warrant a lovely shelf to put them on (yet!) Happy WOYWW
(Lyn) was #22
oooh LOVE that distress ink holder, have a lovely time away
Claire #85
Rita love the storage for your inks Fab.
Hugs Elaine
I love the ink holder! Looks like you will be having a wonderful time away. Enjoy your visit!
Wow that ink pad 'wardrobe' is brilliant - I have a metal 'suitcase' for mine but it is full to overflowing so I may need the wooden version. Have a great time with your family.
Love your ink holder Rita. Hope to see you next week. Carol x
Hi Rita, I love that distress ink holder, it's amazing, so easy to choose your ink now. Not entered WOYWW this week as central heating is broken and it is too cold to sit for any time. Hope you have a lovely week away with the family, we have a very long weekend with our Son, but not until the week after Easter. Does a heat pad help with your sore hand? Just a thought.
Your holder looks much nicer than mine - I suppose new ones are coming out all the time and making them better each time! I should have waited. Have a lovely Easter and a good break with your family. Hazel x
I love your new ink holder! Hope you have a really nice time with your family. Thanks for visiting over at at my blog. Happy Wednesday from Laura, #118.
Fabulous ink holder... Love it, enjoy the time with your family!! Happy Easter, Hugs May x x x No11
Love your ink holder!!
And glad your hands are feeling better!
Have a wonderful time with your family :)
Mary Jo #120
Not managed to snoop around many desks so far, better get a move on! Love your new inks holder, mine are just thrown in a box, not that I've got that many...
Happy Easter. Suzanne 100
Great storage! So much easier to see everything. Hope you have a lovely Easter with your family. Thanks for visiting : ) Liz (No. 106)
What can I say.... I love the ink pad storage too... we are always looking for things to make us happy while we play...
Sounds like you will be having a Lovely Easter with faimily... Enjoy!
oooh fab ink holder, I have ink holder envy!!
I like your work in progress and your ink storage! Have fun next week!
thanks for stopping by, rita :) i can't believe you think i have a tidy desk - there's a reason i took a close-up :) wait till i get the paints out... lovely to meet you!
I hope your hands are feeling better today and your up to some crafting. Wishing you a joyous trip to see your daughter and family! #44 and waving hi from the spring laden hills of North Carolina :)
I agree with some of the other comments - ink holder envy!!
Have fun with your grandchildren!
Laura ~102
have a good holiday!
Happy recuperating and family fun
Bridget #84
Hope you have a lovely time away, how fun! And hmm..how often will that new ink storage actually be closed up then I wonder?!!!
Love that ink holder, where did that come from? It's perfect. Have a great week with your family. Thanks for visiting me. Barb #116
Hello Rita, I'm late doing my rounds today, love your ink holder, I have something similar am=nd it's great (although they all still end up strewn across the desk. I'm sure your flowers will look great. I have to ask, what are all the round white balls? Couldn't make them out at all!! Hope your hands feel better soon and have a lovely visit with your family. Thanks for stopping by, Cindy #67
Hi Rita, love your DI holder - really neat and tidy. Sorry to read you have been having pain, hope it eases of soon. Have a wonderful week with your family and come back refreshed and ready to go :) Elizabeth x #147
Love your new DI holder........mmmmm I keep mine in a tin, methinks I need some of these. Have a great time with the grandchildren, x
Great tidy desk and fabulous DI holder! Have a wonderful time with the grands! Happy Easter! #141
Love your storage. Have a fabulou Easter.
#107
I love the ink holder it is fab, Hope you have a great time with your family
Anne-marie no 95
Oh look at that distress ink holder how cool... on my wish list with all the ink too lol.. Happy Easter :)
Ooh what a lot of interesting things - I love the ink holder!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely break.
Lots going on on your desk this week! Love the ink storage. Have fun with your family x
I love the DI holder, so neat and I bet it will 'alter' really well. Would love to know where you got it from - You have visited me already but could you leave me another message with details please.
I'm late getting round this week but Grandson is off to his other Gran's today so will have more time to visit - then they are all back on Saturday evening. Enjoy your time with your family and don't eat too many easter egss.
Ann B
#75
Ooh! Love that distress ink holder! Where can I get one ;)
xoxo Sioux
Hi Rita thanks for visiting .great storage unit . Hope your hands will get a rest too while you visit family and you get to enjoy making happy memories .
Super storage! Great pics. Take care, it's Friday and I'm still snooping my way through the list! Zo xx 78
Ooh, I like that ink case. Where did you get it from please? Have a great holiday.
Thanks for sharing and Happy Easter. Neet #10 xx
My five distress inks just sit on top of each other on the shelf, but If I had more, that holder would be perfect, and it goes with my storage units for the Really Useful Boxes. Have a lovely time with your family and come back with loads of ideas to get working on. xx Maggie #9
The DI storage looks brilliant. You asked if I would do a tutorial for the Easter treat carrots, so I've made one and it's on the blog today :o)
Fiona xx #91
Love the storage container and can't wait to see the roses, please do take a picture. I keep saying I'm going to get into the flower making, just haven't yet!
Sorry I'm a bit late this week! Fabulous distress ink holder, happy easter x
Sophie no.72
Post a Comment