HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Hello Everyone

Hi Peeps, Just back from our trip to see our youngest daughter and family who stay in Haddington .near Edinburgh, had a super week of fun and crafting with my grandchildren. I also spent a lovely afternoon with Carol of CM Design on Wednesday and saw her beautiful Siberian Husky called Freya.  When we arrived  Carol  had got Mr Generator to pick her blog candy and it stopped at number 37 and to my great surprise it was mine, what gorgeous blog candy it was too. Carol had also made a lovely card for the winner and I took a piccie to let you see.  Also went on a trip on Tuesday to Hobbycraft as I had never been there, boy what a store is was too, a real Alladin's cave of crafty things.  Then on Thursday we went to Ikea and bought lots of storage bits and pieces, as we have no crafty stores near us at all I made the most of it. So all in all a great time was had by all.             Hugs Rita xxx



This is Carol's beautiful card.

11 comments:

Carol said...

It was lovely to see you again too Rita and to meet Carolyn and Molly. Let me know if you're coming to Edinburgh next weekend. Carol x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Rita,love the Image.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Rita, I like the sweet image, the papers and te corners
Kevin xx

rachel said...

sounds like you had a fabulous time - and blog candy and card to boot! Fabtastic! Hugs Rachel xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita, a gorgeous card, love the sweet image and glad you had a good time craft shopping!
Helen x

Glenda said...

Sounds like you had a good week with a little craft shopping thrown it for good measure! That is a gorgeous card! Have a good Sunday!

Aquarius said...

You certainly had a good week away - winning a prize and all that craft shopping too. Such a pretty card

Hazel said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Lucky you, craft shopping and a prize, great. Hazel x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rita , thanks for sharing Carol's card with us .It is a right corker!
How's the purse after that wonderful week and visits to craft shops ? .
Thanks , too, for popping in to 'see' me and leaving kind words .

joolsedesigns said...

I love this card Rita love Joolse xx

craftytrog said...

Sounds like you had a really wonderful week with your family Rita! Lucky you winning Carol's candy, & her beautiful card!
Alison x