Hello Everyone. At the moment it is still beautifully sunny here in Scotland. My tag to-day is all about what Spring means and was created for Snazzy's DT blog, where the Theme is Spring.. I used an embossiong folder on the tag itself and then distressed it a bit using scattered straw and tumbled glass to give a lovely bright look. The flowers were made by a punch and again I used inks to get the colour I wanted. The swirls and frond are both Marianne dies and the verse was a stamp from Inkylicious. I added a butterfly and a ladybird as both remind me of Spring with Summer on its way ( hopefully ) In fact ,I have seen more Bees and Butterflies around even though its still fairly chilly on some days. Have a nice day. Hugs Rita xxx.
Thank-You for visting my blog and I will to return the compliment.

38 comments:
This is delightful Rita it's so pretty xx Jan
A very pretty tag Rita, the colours are lovely. Love the yellow and blue. It's too wet today for any butterflies, hopefully the weekend will bring some brighter weather, Judith xx
Your tag is bright and cheery, even if the weather isn't! Love the turquoise. Hazel x
Hi Rita, this is so lovely, I think I can see some embossing in the background too. Love the colours, the flowers and of course, the butterflies. It has cheered me into thinking about Spring (although the sun is shining here today). Crafty hugs, Anne x
Good Mornin' Scotland♥
I love your tag, it screams out Summer is here....great job!
blessings,
Cindy♥
What a gorgeous tag Rita,love the fab details .xxx
Hi mammy. Fabulous colourful tag. The flowers and leaves are lovely and the ladybird and butterfly just finish it off beautifully. It's great to have more sunshine......you just feel so much better x x
Great spring colours on this tag and I love the extra little touches to remind us that summer must be on its way despite the dark, cold and wet days we are having.
Gorgeous tag Rita, I love the Spring collours. Your embellishments are gorgeous especially the little ladybird.
luv
irene
xxxx
Beautiful spring tag Rita...pretty flowers and butterflies...
Please send some of your sunshine down to Somerset...its dull and miserable here.
Anne
What a gorgeous tag Rita...it screams Spring!!! Love your background...looks like a cameo border...so nice!
Hi Rita
The sun continues to shine here.
This is incredibly pretty.
Wishes
Lynne
Beautiful tag Rita, your colours are gorgeous. Carol x
Beautiful Tag Rita . Fabulous colours a lovely design and gorgeous flowers . Well done hugs Elaine
Hi Rita, so good to see you managed to join in with the Snazzy DT challenge, such a pretty "spring" inspired tag, love the combination of Scattered Straw & Tumbled Glass. Thanks for sharing. Sunny in this part of Scotland too:)
Beautiful Tag Rita, I like the colours, the flower and the wee ladybird.
Kevin xx
I love this tag Rita - its absolutely fabulous - gorgeous colours and embellies - lovely xx
Really beautiful tag Rita. So pretty - the colours are lovely.
Edna x
Oh My, what a delightfully spring fresh tag, love all the elements, especially the delicate flowers.
Thanks for playing along with the snazzy challenge x
This is just the cutest thing! :)
Hugs,
Hi Rita this is gorgeous I love the sunshine colours, the flowers and design really look great.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Your tag makes me smile! I love the color combo and those sweet flowers!
Loving your beautiful tag Rita. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x
Hello Rita, Wow, your tag is glorious, I just love those colours and create such a happy feeling. The little ladybird is really sweet and we've already had loads of them here even though our weather has been worse than yours. Lets hope we all get a bit of cheery sunshine this weekend ;o)
Thank you for joining in the Snazzy DT Blog Challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
What a gorgeous tag Rita, love it! The colours are so pretty and springlike and that little ladybird is so sweet.
Thanks for joining the Snazzy challenge! (Here in Edinburgh it's cool and grey boohoo)
Gorgeous tag Rita.. WOW!! Love the colours and those flowers are just perfect the added touches off the ladybirds is just Beautiful...LOVE it! Hugs May x x x
Gorgeous tag Rita, love the colours
Beryl x
Beautiful tag Rita, just gorgeous
This is beautiful Rita, I love your little ladybird and the lovely crisp clean feel to your tag. The sun is actually shining here today - at last!! lol x
A gorgeous tag Rita, love it!
Helen x
It's a stunning tag.I love the flowers!
Really gorgeous! Full of the promise of Spring xx
What a beautiful tag. I love the 3-D elements, and the butterfly and ladybird. It's really pretty.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, and for your kind words! I've still got more work to do on this page, so keep your eyes open! I hope to do some more in the next day or two.
Shoshi
I absolutely LOVE this! Such fun colours! :)
Hugs,
Gorgeous!
Oh Rita, I'm in love with this tag!
I do have a bit of a 'thing' for tags anyway, but this is just stunning sweetie.
Chrissie xx
Rita how beautiful is this , such gorgeous distressing and embossing, those sweet flowers and the sentiment wow , a fabulous creation , great work and well done.
Hugs Elaine
Enjoy the weekend
This is beautiful!
Post a Comment