HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Monday, 21 May 2012

Sunday Stampers Week 206 Circles

Good morning crafters. I hope you all had a lovely week-end, the weather here in Scotland is lovely at the moment.   Anyway, over at Sunday Stampers the lovely Hels has chosen "Circles " as the theme for this week. Just like me on most days ,going round in circles. LOL. I started off with a brown base card and a couple of matted layers before adding a piece that I embossed and used DI to give it some colour. Then I used some SB dies to cut my circles and inked them also. The beautiful stamp I used was one that I stamped recently at a friends crafting day, it was a wooden stamp from years ago seemingly, but if anyone knows who made it I would love to know. The large butterflies were Joycrafts and I crackled them and used distress stains to colour as in TH book .  After a lot of faffing I really enjoyed this challenge.  Enjoy your day.  Hugs from a Sunny Scotland.    Rita xx


22 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Wow! LOVE that Rita ! That image is gorgeous! I do hope someone can help you find out who did that stamp because I want one!!!

Thanks for sharing

Jackie x

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card Rita,love the image.xxx

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Rita! What a fab stamp and I love the butterflies, its all really beautiful.

Hugs, Karen xx

Irene said...

Hello Rita

What a brilliant card, so different from your norm - I love it.
All the elements are fab.

Cold and dull here today.

luv
irene
xxxx

Annie said...

Fabulous card mum. Love the colour palette and the embellishments. Of course the gorgeous butterflies complete this piece x x

Rosietoes said...

It's fab Rita all the elements come together so well. Love the image.

Edna x

Netty said...

Stunning card Rita, love it. Annette x

Aquarius said...

This is a lovely card for the circles challenge with lots of details. Great stamp too but afraid I can't help with the source as it is one I don't recall seeing before.

Redanne said...

Your card is gorgeous Rita and that stamp is so lovely, I have not seen it before either. I love the way you have created your circles, the colours are wonderful and of course I loove the butterflies. Crafty hugs, Anne x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Rita, I like the design, the image and the corners.
Kevin xx

Jenny Marples said...

Love the layout and designs on this Rita, especially the embossed background. Thank you for leaving me such a lovely comment.
Hugs, Buttons x

Sue said...

Rita I really love this piece. That stamp is beautiful & I love the colours & butterflies. This all fits together beautifully. Sx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous cads and what amazing colours. Love the embossed background

Anne

Carol said...

Fabulous card Rita, love your colours on this one. Carol x

Maureen said...

This is gorgeous, love the layout and all the colours, well done.
Maureen.........x

Elaine said...

This is great - love the bluey/green background and then the focal point. Really eye-catching!

Hazel said...

Another little beauty, love the circles and the vintage look. Hazel x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Rita this is one amazing looking card the image and design look super so do the colours, fantastic work.
hugs
Lorraine x

JoZart Designs said...

love this card Rita... the colours, composition and detail ... all gorgeous,
JoZarty x

Hels Sheridan said...

Tis gorgeous Rita, I used to have that stamp, forgot how lovely it was! Fab creation.... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is just gorgeous, Rita! Love the design and color palette .. and that stamp is stunning! LOVE this!!

Marjie Kemper said...

What a gorgeous creation! Love this, Rita. That stamp reminds me of Acey Deucy... not sure it's theirs but it brings them to mind. Stamp Diva carries a lot of their stuff. http://www.stampdiva.com/aceydeucy.html