Hi Folks. After a busy day yesterday, here I am to let you see what can be done with an empty cheese box. The lovely Selma who creates the most amazing flowers and recycled art gave me the idea. You can see her work
Here. I could never have envisioned how lovely it turned out. I have made a card to go inside it too. I also made Selma's roses from a Marianne die and they suited this box perfectly, the leaves were spellbinders. So simple to make and you can see the tutorial over at Selma's too. I'm off to the hospital to-day for another appointment, so no crafting for me to-day. Thank-You for visiting and any questions you have I will try to help, says she still trying to help herself. hee hee. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx
From This to......
This.....
Open version
And Finally This.
32 comments:
Morning Rita. Gorgeous altered box. Beautifully made.
Regards Florence xx
Just one word comes to mind.....GORGEOUS!
What a brilliant idea - nice!
jacqui x
This is a gorgeous box and card. Lovely idea.
Avril
Rita, Lovely idea. Wonderful box and card. Will have to take a second look at those cheese boxes. You did a super wonderful job.
Judie
Fabulous, Fabulous! What a gorgeous box. Isn't it amazing the transformation! Your flower is perfect -- looks so real. I love the matching card. Hugs, Selma
Hi Rita, your box is gorgeous, love the dies you used for the top and sides and that rose is fabulous. The card - well, it is just beautiful, love the ribbon on the card too. Beautiful job. Crafty hugs, Anne x
Wow its so pretty. Love this.
Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
Hello Rita
What a beautiful box and card, they are stunning.
Hope all goes well at the hospital.
luv
irene
xxxx
What a great idea, lovely box & card Rita! x
Hi mum this is a great idea and makes for a beautiful gift. The colors and design are even nicer in reality x x
This is stunning Rita, what a fabulous idea. Very wet and dreich here today. Carol x
WOW!!! Ruta... this is fabulous I love it.. the design is beautiful you clever girl... I would never have thought of using this box to alter.. Brillant!!
I hope all went well at the hospital!! Hugs May x x x
This is just gorgeous Rita, a great alteration.xxx
Fantastic Rita. Great project.
What a pretty little box Rita and gorgeous colours
Anne
Hi Rita
Re-cycled art is always so exciting and doesn't it make us feel good that we are making use of what otherwise would be in the rubbish bin.
This is such an elegant project.
Wishes
Lynne
Really super bit of altered art !
really fantastic bit of altered art - love it! Hugs rachel xx
WOWZER Rita this is absolutely fantastic, you have worked such magic on this box, it looks awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x
It is fantastic Rita, I love what you have done!
Kevin xx
So I see a picture of processed cheese come up on Blogger and I think "surely Rita's lost it here?" and then, WOW! that box and card are fabulous! You are so imaginative and this turns a card into a gift.
Hope all goes well at the hospital. Hugs, Buttons x
WoW, this is fantastic, Rita! I've got one of these in my stash and I can only dream that mine would come out as gorgeous as this! You've totally rocked this ... simply amazing!!
What a gorgeous transformation! Love this beautiful box. Hope all's well!
Oh Rita I will never look at a cheesebox in the same way again , this is GORGEOUS what a fab creation well done Hugs Elaine
A great box and those roses are so beautiful!!!they look so real, just lve them hugs trace x
It's great, Rita. I might buy some cheese on Monday! lol Hazel x
Awesome !
Oh lordy, lordy Rita! What a fabulous project and who'd have thought?
You've made this into such an elegant box, I just may have to try this now sweetie, thank for the inspiration.
Chrissie xx
What a wonderful idea -- I love your box. Now I am going to have to see if I can do this. Thanks for the ispiration!!
sandy
Gorgeous, Rita! Just goes to show you should NEVER throw anything away!!
Shoshi
OH WOW! This is gorgeous Rita! With Mark's party and all I hadn't done much visiting of my blogging friends and I've missed some amazing works of art here at your blog! I LOVE what you've done with this container ... beautiful and the matching card is just gorgeous! Well done my friend!
Post a Comment