Hello everyone, Its a bit changeable weather wise to-day, one minute sunshine then some cloud. My washing is out anyway, so I'm hoping it does not rain. This was the ATC card that was made for my swap partner on WOYWW and now thats she has it I thoughtI would give it an airing and let you have a look. I used Alcohol inks and cling film to make the background and then added some gold mixative & blending solution to give it a bit of depth. I then stamped Isobelle from Inkylicious , this is a fabulous stamp and you certainly won't be dissapointed. I then stamped an overlay on acetate, added it on to the card using Cosmic Shimmer glue. I added a few elements just to add interest.
Thank-You for visiting my blog as I really appreciate it. Hugs Rita xx

21 comments:
Gorgeous Atc Rita, it looks really shimmery, i like the image and the pearls.
Kevin xx
This is just gorgeous Rita,what a fab image.xxx
Hello Rita
Absoloutely stunning and brilliant I love the stamp and all your details.
luv
irene
xxxx
Fabulous ATC, Rita!. The gorgeous colors compliment the women who is probably in, deep thoughts?. :)
A beautiful ATC, I love that background. Hazel x
Great card Rita...love the image and your background is fabulous..
Anne
what a stunning atc and so much work has gone in to it,re your comment on my woyww post about the mini album,i wont be doing a tutorial as purchased the instructions from here
http://www.followthepapertrailwithlaura.com/store/stack-deck-pockets-mini-album-pattern
and it was really fun to make,nearly finished so will be adding to my blog soon,x
This ATC is stunning Rita - the Isobelle image is wonderful - not a name you hear much of these days, but it was my Mum's name so this ticks all the boxes for me. Your background colouring technique is fabulous - thank you for sharing the details.
Sylvia x
This is such a clever creation Rita. Would love to know more about using cling-film with alcohol inks as it's not a technique I've tried and it has given your ATC a real sense of mystery. Hugs, Buttons x
Hi Rita, your ATC is absolutely beautiful, love the blue and the way it shimmers and the image is gorgeous. We have been out all day and it has rained non stop here! Hope you got your washing dried! Crafty hugs, Anne x
This is one technique someone would have to sit down and teach me, guess I am a hands-on person. Beautiful. Thanks for your comments. #147
Hi mum. Gorgeous tag and an interesting technique. The tags you received are fabulous too. There are so many extremely talented crafters out there and it's lovely to share pieces/techniques etc. Hugs Annie xxx
Lovely ATC Rita!
(Lyn)
Gorgeous ATC, Rita. I love the colour, and that stamp is very unusual.
Seeing everyone's ATC efforts, I'm really regretting not being involved now!
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, and I'm so glad you like my latest zentangle work. Thanks - today I'm feeling much better than I have for some time, and managed to complete a whole pile of ironing (hope it hasn't worn me out lol!) and this evening have been working on some tradtional zentangle "tiles" to make up into cards for sale at an upcoming chuch craft do.
Shoshi
I'm a bit late getting round the WOYWW desks this week - been busy making 3 more little wedding waistcoats.What a fab ATC - a real little work of ART! Have a great week. x Jo
Hi Rita,
What a great ATC. Love that image, very vintage.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Judie
Rita.. This is AmAzing I love it! Wow the background is fabulous the shimmer effect is Brillant... O my word! I love it Rita.. Hugs May x x x
Hi Rita. Beautiful ATC. Love how you have created the background. Fab image. Have a lovely weekend.
Regards Florence x
Morning Rita - just love everything about this atc - the background is amazing and that stamp is to die for. Have a great weekend x Hilda
Hello Rita! Your ATC is absolutely stunning! The stamped image gives a striking effect and I always love anything cosmic shimmer - so your project is right up my street ;)). Gorgeous! xx
She's a beauty, Rita, and what a fab background!
Post a Comment