Monday, 25 June 2012
Making a list
Hello Everyone. I would like to welcome my new followers and hope you will return soon again. I hope you all had a lovely week-end and managed to get some crafty time too. I have been trying to catch up with my promarker colouring as I really don't use them enough. However, I had a few digi's from Krista over at Saturated Canary and I used the Molly the Elf image to make today's card. my base card is white and I added some little bird BP that I stitched onto the card, I then layered some Purple card and stitch again using zig-zag. My image was coloured with PM and highlighted with glamour dust and added on to the main card. Stars and Silver string gave it a finishing touch. Thank-You for visiting as you know how much I appreciate it. Hugs Rita xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Hi Rita, I love Krista's creations and this one is gorgeous, I love the eyes particularly (and the big feet!) You have coloured this one beautifully and I like the way you have layered her up - great stitching. Love it. Crafty hugs, Anne x
really cute image nicely coloured. Maybe if we don't use things enough it's a sign we might have too much???
A gorgeous card Rita,love the perfectly coloured image.xxx
Gorgeous Card Rita, I like the sweet image, the colours and the layout.
Kevin xx
Beautiful winter card Rita. awesome image and all colored in one of my favotite colors. Great job.
Hugs
Judie
hi Rita - you've reminded me I've got this one too! Lovely image and a great card! Hugs rachel xx
Nice card Rita, great layout.
jacqui x
I agree with Aquarius - we have too much! I bought Spectrum Noir - why? I have loads of Promarkers that I use all the time. Back to your card, it's beautiful. Hazel x
Fabulous card Rita I love that image she is a beauty, the papers and colours look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x
A gorgeous card Rita!
Helen x
Love what you have done with the background here Rita. Hugs, Buttons x
This is adorable. Wonderful coloring and details.
This is gorgeous Rita, love your background. How long are you over for at the end of July as we won't be home until 3/4 August. Carol x
We arrive 23rd July & due home 5th August. Hugs Rita xx
She is gorgeous Rita what a lovely Christmas card , well done Hugs Elaine
Fabulous card Rita. Beautifully coloured. Love the image. She is so cute.
Regards Florence x
Really really lovely image beautifully coloured Rita
Anne
Hi Rita,
Thanks so much for becoming my follower and your lovely comment. I have just followed you too so I can see more of your beautiful creations.
Hugs,
Katie
Post a Comment