HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Sunday, 3 June 2012

Male Birthday Card

Good Morning Peeps, I hope you are all going to enjoy the Pageant on the Thames this afternoon, sadly I will need to watch from the comfort of my sofa, but I would love to be there in person.  My card to-day was a commission for a 40th Birthday card for a F1 fan. I started with a black base card  8X8 , matted and layered it with white & silver, then added the car image and decoupaged it. Added a few cut outs and made it an easel card.  As you will know silver card is not advisable for taking pictures on a sunny day as its brought out lots of other colours.  Hope you all enjoy your day. Thank-You for visiting as I really appreciate it.  Hugs Rita xxx



18 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Rita, there's no sun here in Oxfordshire, you must have pinched it all :)

jacqui x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Rita,love the image...great layout.xxx

Glenda said...

What a wonderful card Rita! Love it!

Jenny Marples said...

Love the silvery colours there Rita. Hugs, Buttons x

Hazel said...

A lovely male card, perfect for the occasion. Enjoy the festivities. I'm just off to watch them on the river. Hazel x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Rita. Perfect male card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Rita and a perfect mans card....

Anne

Aquarius said...

A great card for an F1 fan - he should love it.

Rosietoes said...

Smashing card Rita - just spot on for an F1 fan.

Edna x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Rita, I like the image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

rachel said...

Fabulous card Rita - I love the added helmets on the easel - they're fab! Hugs Rachel xx

Redanne said...

A sunny day! How lucky are you up in wonderful Scotland...The card is beautiful, Rita, we are great F1 fans in this house, so I love it. Just finished watching the flotilla on the Thames, wonderful but such a shame about the rain. Hope you enjoyed it. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Netty said...

Am glad someone is having a sunny day the weather is horrible here in middle england. Terrific card Rita, xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Rita this is fantastic, love that image and the mirri card is ACE.
hugs
Lorraine x

Carol said...

Fab male card Rita. Thoroughly enjoyed the pageant although it was strange watching all that rain with the sun blazing through the window! Carol x

Annie said...

Hi mum. Fabulous F1card, love the images and background. I am sure it will be treasured. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Super card Rita Love the image its such a mans card I love it Hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

A brilliant male card Rita!
Helen x