Hi Folks, from a sunny Scotland. My card for to-day is an 8"x8"Easel Birthday card. It was made very quickly using dies from Marieanne, and the border was a MS punch. I used Lilac & Mauve cardstock for most of it, with corners distressed with milled lavender. The little flowers were a small punch that i've had for years. Thank-You all for such lovely comments and I appreciate every one of them. Hope you all have a nice week-end. Hugs Rita xxx

7 comments:
Oh Rita this card is lovely, my favorite color, and the detail awesome. You really have somwe great ideas. Hope you have a super weekend.
Gorgeous card and great colours, well done.
Maureen.........x
Hi Rita Wow your card is beautiful.I love the colours.
Kathleen x
Beautiful card, great use of dies, love it!
Helen x
Beautiful card - how did we manage before Marianne dies??
Hello Rita
Wow and wow again, your card is stunning. The corners are gorgeous, and I love the colour.
irene
xxxx
A real beauty Rita!!
Post a Comment