HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

"Shop till you Drop"

I'm doing this to-night very quickly as I have a very busy day to-morrow with hospital appts and dental appts. Plus my motherly duties. This was a birthday card I was asked to make for a young woman who loves Handbags and Shoes. The card is an "8X8" Easel card. Hoping everyone is well and those who are poorly lets hope you get better soon. Hugs Rita xx

Thank-You for all the lovely comments, I appreciate every one of them

10 comments:

GinaA said...

Wow Jimmy Choo's, what more could a girl ask for.
Hope you have a good day with all of your appointments, may the traffic be clear, the waiting time be short, with good news all round.

Carol said...

Fab card Rita, love the embossing in the background. Carol x

Judie said...

Rita,
Fantastic card, bet the young lady will love and treasure it forever.
Good luck with appointments.
Happy crafting
Hugs
Judie

Aquarius said...

I'm sure she will love this - plenty of bags and shoes. Hope your appointments go well today.

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card for an avid shopper! Valerie

Beryl K said...

What a fabulous card, it's brilliant Rita
Beryl x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab card for the fashion conscious. Love the way the sentiment hangs from that sign.
Caroline xxx

Hazel said...

It's great, Rita. I bet she loves it. Hazel x

Jan said...

Great card! xx Jan

suzARTe said...

this card is awesome, gotta love bags and shoes