
Hi Everyone, another week has passed, aren't they flying in. Hopefully your still enjoying some sunshine too. Anyway, my card for this week at LIM Challenge is White on White, so I chose to do a special wedding card that I need for July. Quite a hard challenge in many ways but I think getting a good image was the worst. Hope you Like my card. Thank-You for looking, and all your comments are really appreciated too. Hugs Rita xxxx.. Enjoy your Week-end.
54 comments:
Lovely textures Rita! I bet you enjoyed making this one!
Thanks so much!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Stunningly beautiful Rita
Thank so much
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More
Wonderful card Rita, I love it. xx Jan
A very special and beautiful card Rita! x
Beautiful card!!!!
Lynne xxx
Wow Rita this is awesome such beautiful work I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Hi Rita
Fabulous card ...love it
hugs
sylvie
xxx
White on white always a pain to photograph so glad you did the design, layout and embossing on this is gorgeous. XOXO Zoe
A real special beautiful card. Yvonne x
Lovely - so much beautiful texture in your card - it's stunning!
Gorgeous, elegant card. love all the textures
Hugz Fleur xXx
Beautiful, love your corner flourishes
Kathyk
Rita, your card is just beautiful..
Hug
Sylvie x
Hello Rita thank you for to visit my blog last week and post a comment.
I love your corners dies,fantastic!!!fabulous work.
A hug from Palma Island
Fabulous card - out of this world
Wow, Rita! How very elegant!
This is a beautiful card for a wedding and excellent use of the dies to get plenty of texture in the white on white challenge. What would we do without Marianne dies (and others of course).
Hi Rita.What a beautiful card.Very classy.
Kathleen x
Stunning card Rita, just beautiful
Beryl x
Gorgeous card, well done.
Maureen.....x
Gorgeous card Rita :-) I love the design of this ,, so stylish and pretty :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
OMG, what a beautiful card, Ijust love the corners and the white on white just stunning. Happy crafting.
Hello Rita
A stunning and beautiful card, I love every single detail.
luv
irene
xxxx
OMG!!!! Rita, never mind mine not being given away, this is awesome love the depth and all the intricate detail so beautiful
Hugs Kate xx
Beautiful textures and details such a very elegant card.
Marie
Your wedding card is beautiful, Rita. Hazel x
An amazing card, love it so much
A really beautiful card Rita, love the embossed sentiment!
Absolutely beautiful Rita, you have some great dies and I love that embossed sentiment, never seen that one before. x
I'm sure the recipients will be delighted to receive such a beautiful card, well done :-)
Oh my what a beautiful card. I love all the textures. A xx
Hi Rita, waht a beautiful card, I love the embossed corners. Just perfect for a wedding card, well done. Aslo, thanx for visiting my blog & becoming a follower.
Sally x
Gorgeous card Rita. So much to see and admire. Love those flowers.
Edna x
Lovely.So elegant and beautiful!
Very lovely. The sentiment is wonderful as are the many textures and shapes.
TFS
Carole
Stunninly beautiful, love the decorative corners and the beautiful blossoms.
Absolutely beautiful. I seem to be gathering inspiration (for my 'special card') from lots of Limettes this week. xx
What a lovely wedding card Rita. I love the layered floweres.
Hello Rita, Your card this week is gorgeous, i love all the texture and detail, it just works so well. The sentiment is stunning :0) xxx
lovely card Rita, those corner dies are so intricate and look great raised up :)
Jenny x
Wow Rita how did I miss this one, a well thought out and elegant card, lovely.
Kath x
Thanks for your comments.
Gorgeous just gorgeous...
Babs x
Rita, this is so beautiful, both as an entry for the LIM challenge, and as a fabulous Wedding card which I'm sure will be treasured. Love the embossed sentiment and the vintage look of the design. Hugs, Sylvia x (#54)
Beautiful!
Pretty, beautiful, divine, elegant all rolled into one...
xxx Monica
holy moly!!!! WOW!!!!!
hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)
do check me out, my store and
Glitterbabe@Stitchy Bear
Evening Rita,
This is absolutely exquisite !
Hugs
susan x
Oh WOW where did you get that sentiment? its gorgeous and I love your flowers, very pretty card :)
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! This is gorgeous! The beautiful flowers and other accents! How did you do those?
Wow Rita, this card is a stunner, so gorgeous. Jo x
Wow, fabulous creation.
Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
Totally stunning, had to pop over when I saw your entry on less is more...I'm looking for inspiration for my card lol. Hugs lin
Stunning card I love it... Chris xx
A stunning card Rita. Sue.x
Post a Comment