Hi there my good folks. Quite an uneventful day here, so it gave me some time to play for a while during the afternoon. I printed the image on to acetate a few months ago. It was from the Dancing with Shadows cd-rom by Joanna Sheen . I then used some Primary elements called Tahiti Dreams mixed with a media gel . I layered it on to a piece of black linen card and then on to a pink coloured mirri card. The flowers are Wild Orchid that I've had for ages along with some small leafy swirls from Cheery Lynn. Going to relax with my knitting this evening for an hour or two anyway. Take Care my Friends. Hugs Rita xxxx

21 comments:
Wow Rita, that is a fabulous background you created and I adore your beautiful flowers too. Hugs, Anne x
Love this Rita, the background is gorgeous. Carol x
this looks wonderful Rita - really stunning background - must get me some of those primary elements to play with - they look fab xx
This is fabulous,love the background.xxx
So lovely. Anne x
This is just a beautiful piece. A true work of art. It has been a beautiful Fall day here in East Tennessee!
Hi Rita, lovely card. Printing on to acetate is very effective, must give it a try sometime. The background is gorgeous. Hope you and Andrew are well. Hugs, Elizabeth xx
Hi Rita,
what a superb piece of work. You are a very clever crafts person. I not sure if I would attempt this type of work sounds a bit complicated. In any rate the result is amazingly superb.
Have a wonderful crafty evening.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
So very dramatic & lovely. All techniques I've not tried, and some media I'm not familiar with ...I'm off to see if it's in your tutorials. Love the particular silhouette stamp you used with this piece, and your color choices were fantabulous in creating the mysterious feel of the card. TFS &L Hugs
oooooooo what a stunning card!! I love it Rita I have that cd its got some gorgeous images on I just forget what I have till I have a tidy up LOL huggles Rita xxxxxxxxxxxx
a really great card and love the image, looks great against the colourful background x hugs x
Oh! My! Word! Rita, this is stunning .
I love what you have done with the background colours
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Rita this is stunning...just love the colours of your background...I haven't used this CD for ages but you've inspire me to get it out again..
Anne
I love the dancing images and the backgrounds that yoy´ve used! Inky greetings, Gerrina
Hello Rita
I believe the acetate brings a dreaminess to the background. Such lovely colours and your signature flowers embellish it beautifully.
Have a lovely day. It is rather a sad and grey looking day in my little corner of the country.
Wishes
Lynne
Stunning Rita, I've never printed on to acetate before..This is Fabulous... the design is Beautiful, Thank you for the great inspiration...Hugs May x x x
Rita this is absolutely stunning!!! What a fabulous background you have created! Hope all goes well tomorrow! Thinking of you both. Christine xx
Wow Rita this is gorgeous. I am useless with acetate, I make a right pigs ear of it. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Stunning design Rita, never printed on Acetate you have now inspired me.
Hugs Diane
Ooh, how lovely - what a glorious faerieland feel - full of the magic and mystery of a magical woodland. Wonderful work with the acetate...
Alison xx
What a fabulous background effect Rita. Reminds me of A Midsummer's Night Dream and how clever. Jenny x
Post a Comment