Merry Christmas to All of You and a Happy and Healthy New Year
My card to-day is for All of you lovely people who make this crafting world so great. I have made so many crafty friends through Blogging and met quite a few of them too, and had such fun.
I am so excited to tell you I won the Countryview Crafts challenge for November with my altered book, I have been asked to be their Guest Designer for the January challenge too, how exciting is that. Great News.
So all that is left to say is Enjoy the Festive Season and Thank-You once again for being part of my blog life. Hugs Rita xxxx
28 comments:
Merry Christmas dear Rita love this xx Jan
Merry Christmas to you too Rita - your card is beautiful and your baking sounds fabulous xx Have yourself a wonderful time x
Congrats on your win and place on the design team, have a wonderful Christmas Rita. Hazel xx
Hello Rita, a well deserved win for you, congratulations and on your GDT.
Have a wonderful time over the festivities, and a fabulous 2014, hugs Kate x
Beautiful card, love everything about it.
Congratulations on your win and DT call, well deserved.
Have a Wonder Christmas and look forward to seeing your creations in 2014
Hugs
Patricia xx
I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas Rita, together with all your family! Congratulations on such a well deserved win! Love and hugs Christine xx
A lovely card Rita and have the most wonderful Christmas!! Big congrats on winning the challenge (so well deserved and I can't wait to see what you will be creating for them!!
Hope you both have a wonderful Christmas and congratulations your work is fab!!!! can't wait to see it Rita lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxx
Congratulations, Rita! How exciting! Your card is lovely and your good wishes come right back to you from me. I hope you have a lovely holiday and a blessed New Year! Maryanne
Well done to you Rita enjoy your GDT spot. Gorgeous card, love the stamps you've used. Merry Christmas to you and yours too. Carol x
A fabulous card Rita and thank you for sharing it with us. I am sure your wonderful baked goodies will be very well received and congrats on winning the CVC challenge last month, so well deserved. I am looking forward to continuing this creative journey with you again next year.
Have a wonderful and magical Christmas.
Festive greetings.
hugs {brenda} x0x
Congratulations on your news Rita,hopefully you can rest and enjoy some cake yourself,have a fabulous Christmas x
congratulations on your win at CVC , so well deserved! cannot wait to see what you create...happy Christmas and all the best for 2014 .xx hugs xtrace x
Hi Rita, that really is very exciting news but not entirely surprising as your work is always fabulous and your attention to detail is second to none! Congratulations! Your card is beautiful, as ever. You are one of life's treasures and a wonderful friend. I hope Santa treats you well and that you have a wonderful Christmas with Annie and the family. Take care and see you 'on the other side' of Christmas! Big hugs, Anne xx
Congratulations on being a guest designer at CVC! Your creations always amaze me with their beauty. Happy Christmas to you and yours!
Hi Rita,
congrats on your win. May I say a very worthy winner too.
Looking forward to your creations as guest designer. Love this fab design card.
Lots of crafty Christmas love and wishes to you and your family. Jenny L.
Merry Christmas sweetie, this is yet another lovely creation. Congrats on your win it was very well deserved, your altered book was awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
A very Happy Christmas and Peaceful New Year to you too Doreen....fabulous card as always...
Anne
Gorgeous card!!!! I wish you the merriest Christmas ever!!!!
Beautiful card, hope you have a Merry Christmas dear friend!!
Congrats on winning the challenge. This card is beautiful. Have a great Christmas! Hugs, Valerie
This is gorgeous Rita, Merry Christmas!!
Kevin xx
Rita that is surely a fabulous way to kick off a brand New Year! So delighted for you.
This card is so beautiful.
Have the most wonderful Christmas dear Rita.
Lynne x
And a very Merry Christmas greeting to you to also Rita and thanks for being part of my blog this year.
Christmas hugs...Leanne
Beautiful card and congratulations on your win - look forward to seeing what you make as guest designer. Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
survived only celebrate Christmas and Greetings buddy :)
http://variasiblogger.blogspot.co.uk/
Merry Christmas! I wish you lots of peace, love and happiness in company of all your family!
Thinking on you on this day! Yours Bibiana
Don't think I caught this lovely card - and huge congratulations on your CVC win and spotlight - how exciting!! Can't wait to see what you create...
Hope you're enjoying your Christmas time, and wishing you a wonderful 2014!
Alison xx
Post a Comment