HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Monday, 30 March 2015

Easter Baskets

Hello Everyone.  Another week-end gone and the next one is Easter.   Hope the weather improves as its really cold and windy today.
Here are the four baskets I made for an order that I got last week after giving one to my hairdresser so they could share in a chocolate treat.   These four I did with different papers again to the first one.  Easy to make and I used Craftwork cards paper for all of them.  Off to the sewing machine now as I have quite a few birthday presents to make this month.   I feel as if I'm chasing my tail all the time.   Hope you all have a pleasant day.   Hugs Rita xxx



20 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such beautiful Easter baskets, no wonder you had to make more.
Lorraine

Jacee said...

Rita these are absolutely gorgeous, what fabulous creations!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Wendy L said...

They look so lovely Rita, xxxx

Patricia said...

Brilliant makes Rita they all look so beautiful.
Love the pretty papers.
Hope you are both well.
Hugs
Patricia xxx

Doreen said...

Love these Easter baskets Rita,so beautiful.xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Rita,
these are so wonderful, and superbly made as usual.
Love all the different colours, and your roses are ace.
I couldn't trust myself with all those chocolates in the house, as I love chocolate, and am on a diet.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linda Simpson said...

4 wonderful baskets Rita, loving the papers and the roses.
Hugs
Linda xxx

rachel said...

these are so fabulous Rita - no wonder you got the orders! Yum xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great little Easter baskets Rita

Anne

Redanne said...

Absolutely beautiful baskets Rita and the papers are so lovely too! There will be four very happy people at Easter... Hugs, Anne xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Rita what beautiful Easter baskets gorgeous papers and the fillings look delicious, superb makes.
hugs
lorraine x

Carol said...

A beautiful quartet of baskets Rita, the recipients are going to be thrilled. Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Love those baskets, really gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are fabulous Rita,i love them.
Kevin xx

Aquarius said...

You are certainly keeping busy and I'm sure these pretty baskets will be well received. Look forward to seeing some of your stitching makes.

craftieodmae said...

These are Fantastic!!!!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Theses are awesome Rita, I bet there will lots of happy bunnies this Easter receiving one of these.
Have a good Easter sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful creations Rita, with gorgeous added goodies...stunning colours too....xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rita! have a wonderful Easter weekend :) huggles Sue xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Charming Easter baskets, Rita - I love each colour-way - beautifully done.
Alison xx