Good Afternoon to my friends and followers, hopefully you have enjoyed a nice day with lots of spring sunshine. If not I hope you feel better soon.
My card today was a commission for a wedding card and this is what I created. It was 8 X 8 white hammered card and I layered it with white centura pearl that I embossed before I added one of Sue Wilsons dies and finished it off with pearls. Thankfully once again it was just what was required, it is always nice to get good feedback .
Today, I took along my basket to the hairdressers and low and behold I came home with an order for 4 , so that will keep me busy for a while, it certainly gave my confidence a lovely boost too. My Shetland Cobweb wool scarf is growing quite quickly now too, as I only do it in the evening and as I chose a very intricate pattern and of course reading from a chart slows you down quite a lot. Enjoy your evening whatever your doing. Hugs Rita xxxx

31 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous!!
Wow! Oh! Wow! Rita, your card is STUNNING.
Love everything you have done on it.
I had my scarf/shawl on this afternoon when out for my walk. Fairly kept my neck cosy.
Hope you are both OK
(((((Hugs)))))
Patricia xxx
So gorgeous Rita, xxx
A gorgeous card Rita and so pleased to hear that the Shetland lace is coming on well. I am so looking forward to seeing it.
It has been a glorious day here too - a lovely sunny frosty morning and sunshine all day, although a cold wind. I hope we get more!!! Jennie x
You really are a complete cottage industry up there Rita! Love the card and so pleased you're getting those orders. Jenny x
Always lovely to get good feedback - beautiful card and hope to see pictures of your Shetland lace in due course.
A stunning WOW card Rita, so beautiful. Your basket order will keep you out of mischief for a little while! Carol x
So gorgeous Rita, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Rita, another gorgeous stunning card. Hoping to get your folders off back to you tomorrow, been so busy with extra invites etc. then a freind saw the card I had made with them and asked if I could make her three. Saying they are going to couples that won't ever see the others cards. Great that you also got orders once your card was seen. Hazel xxx
Hello Rita, this card is gorgeous, love the design and debossing too.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Oh so beautiful! I love white on white!
A gorgeous card,love the design and great details.xxx
Gorgeous elegant card Rita
Anne
An absolutely gorgeous wedding card Rita, beautiful die cuts and design.
Lorraine
Wonderful card, very elegant, I can understand people wanting cards like this! Hugs, Valerie
Gorgeous card Rita, I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx
Oh wow Rita, your card is absolutely stunning, not at all surprised that people want your beautiful cards! I am glad you liked my 'alternative' wedding card too, it was great fun to do. Looking forward to seeing you soon! Hugs, Anne xx
Good Evening Rita, what a stunningly stylish card, I love your design, the dies are gorgeous.
I'm not surprised you had more orders, you basket was Ace. Looking forward to seeing your Shetland shawl, hugs Kate x
A gorgeous card Rita, love the die cuts you've used her. I'm not surprised folks wanting those baskets, they will make any gift special, particularly at Easter
Avril xx
A gorgeous card Rita, love the die cuts you've used her. I'm not surprised folks wanting those baskets, they will make any gift special, particularly at Easter
Avril xx
This is so pretty Rita. Your lovely kindness of your present of the basket has paid you back with a great little order. We all said how lovely the basket was didn't we.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
what a beautiful card x gorgeous Rita x
Wow Rita this is stunning and your design is wonderful xx
Debs xxx
Oh Rita this is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see your scarf..huggles Suexx
Wow Oh Wow Rita this is absolutely stunning so very beautiful indeed.
Looking forward to seeing your scarf and if this cold weather keep up you are going to need it!
Take care
Hugs
Margaret corgi owner
Beautiful and filled with elegance, I'm sure the happy couple will treasure this.
Julie x
such a stunning beautiful card, im sure they will adore it
Hugs
Jac x
Love this elegant white on white card, Rita - perfect for the big occasion.
Alison xx
Hi Rita,
oh what a great wedding creation.
Love your fab idea of the pearls, and super designing as usual.
No wonder it was liked, and lovely to get good feed back like that, as so often you don't.
Great that you got some orders for the basket, and I'm not surprised.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
a stunning wedding card Rita - its so very elegant - lovely make! Big hugs Rachel xx
Beautiful card Rita I do love to see white on white, it never works for me but I so admire them, this one is very classy and elegant.
hugs
lorraine x
Post a Comment