HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Izzy Gift Bag

Hello Again,   I decided I needed to finish my first Izzy Bag.   The instructions for this is given on Sue Wilson's Blog.   It was freely given by Izzy herself and I first saw them on my friend Patricias Blog ,  well worth a look as she makes the most beautiful things.   Not hard to make at all once you have made the first one.   I really enjoyed making this bag,  but again it was left on the shelf whilst Mr Mojo went into hibernation.   Today I am putting the finishing touches to a wedding card and feel a lot better than I have done in ages.   Not that I ever stop crafting,  I am knitting a cobweb lace Shetland scarf and its taking a while,  I also knitted 2 cowl scarves after seeing them on my friend  Kates blog.   I am off out for a special lunch tomorrow with my lovely daughter Annie as part of my Mother's day treat.  I was thoroughly spoiled on Sunday by all three children and I feel so grateful to all of them.    Better go and prepare the dinner now and I'm off to the hairdresser tomorrow as well, badly needing a trim.    Take Care everyone and Thank You all for geeing me along when I needed it most.    Hugs Rita xxxx


24 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Rita, your bag is gorgeous, I love the colours you've used. Believe it or not, I'm just finished down loading and printing off the instructions for Izzy's bag, I hope I can manage to work it out as I think they are so lovely.
I'm looking forward to seeing your Shetland shawl, If I lived nearer, I'd get you to teach me. Have a good evening and I hope Andrew is doing well, hugs Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous girt bag Rita, love the die cut flap and those pretty bows.
Lorraine

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Rita,
Love, love, love your beautiful bag, absolutely stunning.
As you say once you do the first one the rest are very easy.
Even Robert managed, he did all the measuring and scoring. I did help him with the sides and the Die Cutting. I was only looking after my Dies ........they don't realise how much they cost!!
Hairdresser for me tomorrow as well.
Hugs for both of you
Patricia xxx

Jacee said...

How absolutely adorable Rita, fantastic work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Juliz Design Post said...

Gorgeous bag Rita very swish ! Do love the sound of your shawl, can't wait to see a photo of it.
Take care, Julie x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous bag Rita.xxx

Mrs.B said...

This is a fabulous bag Rita, and I love the die cut flap. Tha lace scarf sounds gorgeous, you must show some pics.
Avril xx

Wendy L said...

So lovely and I have seen these on Patricias blog, xxxx








chis blog

Margaret corgi owner said...

Such a beautiful bag so very elegant and classy Rita well done.
Hugs
Margaret corgi owner

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous bag, looks stunning. Glad the kids spoilt you, you deserve it! Hugs, Valerie

Glenda said...

This is stunning. Simple and elegant!

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning and so stylish Rita

Anne

Hazel said...

Rita, your bag is gorgeous, yes they are easy to make after the first one, I love your colours and the die you have used. Hazel x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Rita, love the card you've used. Hope Andrew is doing alright. Enjoy your lunch out. Carol x

Inkypinkycraft said...

this is gorgeous, looks complicated to make x

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous bag, it looks fabulous!
Helen x

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Rita, a real stunner. So glad you are feeling like crafting again. I hope you have a good lunch today.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning bag Rita, so pretty. I have seen and admired them over on Patricia's blog too..xx
Have a lovely day
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Jenny L said...

Hi Rita,
love your interpretation of Izzy's bag.
I do hope your enjoyed your lunch.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

rachel said...

such a stunning Izzy bag Rita - you sound very busy with the cowl and shawl making - they sound gorgeous xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

Loving your bag Rita, it's really gorgeous and I love the colours you have chosen. Hope you enjoyed your special lunch.
Hugs Jennifer xx

scrappymo! said...

This is so lovely...I shall pop over and download the instructions as well as this stunning bag has caught my eye now!

scrappymo! said...

This is so lovely...I shall pop over and download the instructions as well as this stunning bag has caught my eye now!